[Nicori] Official Step Comeback Topic

firewater07

Nov,ahh.. yep I watched Infinite's perf just to see what people were talking about lol.

It's part of their chorus dance lol. Cole's been giving lots of shout outs to Infinite.. hmm why??? XD :lol:

I do wonder lol

Thanks for gifs!

Christine, thanks for finding the fancams :)

• 2 weeks later...

Cole from Busan concert:

ypFzZ.jpg

sDQhk.jpg

QFXRG.jpg

(she's not performing STEP here but wearing the costume so..)

Saw the rehearsal vid of KARA rehearsing for STEP and Cole sang Gyuri's part "I will never forget about you. Yeah!" pretty well I might say :)

STEP Rehearsal:

I love her outfit and her hair was so great. So look so hot in that pictures. Fierce cole is back, after we got the cute cole in japan with WM. Now we get to see fierce cole again, but for some reason she look more fierce in this performance then we they were actually perform it in korea. I think with her long hair she look so adorable in and cute, but with short hair she look sexy and hot. But no matter with short or long hair she can pull those fierce looks

• 2 months later...

I love her longer hair they have on her for this. That and her sexier look is always a win in my book.

I completely agree. I'm not supposed to pick favorites, but she is just stunning. Especially when she does her eye smiles, oh man I die a little inside.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...