Were you an immediate fan?

MiSS.GiRlli3

well im gonna shere my story so this is it:

my friend Nar and I are great fans of the "Pump It Up" video game (ya know! the dancing machine! for short is PIU lol)we totaly love to dance in there and one day in the "PIU Fiesta Edition" the first song we saw was "Wanna" we played it and we absolutely fell in love with it, i remeber that the next day we had almost all the songs of "Revolution" in our Ipods and as the time pased we started to loving them more and more, now we are Kamlilians! lol. I remember also that my favourite back then was Nicole and my least favourite was JiYoung, now i love JiYoung better...but i still love Nicole, just that she is the 2nd place in my heart lol

sooo that was my story lol

KARA FIGHTING!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listen to k-pop for cute a long time , I knew KARA but they didn't caught my attention at all , I just knew Lupin , then I wanted to know more about them and today they are one of my favourite band together with 2NE1 and BEG!

To be honest I didn't like them at first...

For me I would always have to hate on a group before I fall in love with them - it's been like that for nearly all the groups I like now...

I knew the name "KARA" since their "Honey" days though I've never really bothered about them

KARA was the first kpop female group I have actually taken interest in although they weren't the first group that I met... I started taking interest in them after watching their "Mister" performance, then I went to learn the members and watch their videos ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't an immediate fan~ I saw "wanna" in the tv and i was like... it was okay, it was cute ~ but i wasn't hooked up.

but when I watched family outing and saw nicole there, it was like omg was there someone like that in kara? ~ then I searched for them , watched other variety shows and mvs and live perfs, then I got kara fever xD

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't an immediate fan

The first time I saw Kara was in the Honey MV my friend copied for me along with SNSD's Gee MV

I wasn't a fan of either groups at that time because I wasn't even into Kpop

but after I got into Kpop, and became a sone, I watched Invincible Youth

There I saw Hara, and she really hooked me onto Kara.

Of course there was mister which always got stuck in my head, but I couldn't consider myself as a fan at that time.

• 5 weeks later...

when i first saw kara was during the 2007 mkmf. i didnt really pay attention to them since that time i was new to kpop and was all about the boy groups. i started to know them when hara and jiyoung joined the group. i didnt like them at first because i thought they were like a wannabe group copying the others, like mostly hara i really thought she wanted to be like sohee. so i really wasnt a fan at that time. even when honey came out, i was like they're trying to be like snsd now. i didnt like them until they came out with wanna and mister. i started watching their behind the scene stuff, them being on variety shows and i really started to like them. i like how they seem so real and humble, how hard they worked to get where they were, mostly when seung yeon was on strong heart and her story that really pushed it for me :crying: . and ive was a fan ever since!!!! i always toon in on all the variety shows that they've been just everything, im not like a hardcore fan that knows everything, but they're my favorite girl group in the kpop world. :wub:

• 1 month later...

I wasn't an immediate fan....

At first I only focused on one group and it's SNSD, but while time was passing by I started to appreciate other groups, but when I was watching IY I was confused, where group Hara and Hyomin belonged to. At first I was confused which group is Kara and T-Ara, but thanks to IY i knew who is who and which is which, and I started to like Kara more when I realize that Hara has a dork side so I decided to know where group she belongs to and now, I'm a big fan of them :tongue:

• 7 months later...

I am not sure if i was an immediate fan of KARA. The reason why is because i was listening to a Japanese song when i saw a pretty girl (Nicole) on the suggestion bar for the song "if you wanna". When i watched the MV i really liked it and i looked up more MVs. So i looked up the the English subtitles for the song it also had Hangul subtitles. I was thinking they were Japanese so when i saw Hangul subtitles i looked up what language it was and it was Korean. Then i thought awwww they aren't Japanese because at that time i really just wanted to learn Japanese and learn about their culture and stuff so i didn't want to get into Korean stuff. Also at my school most of students copy what others like, how they act, they were followers and Kpop was one of the things that they followed so i didn't want to to get into it. But as time went by i said to myself i like them(KARA)i don't care if people find out and call me a follower because i found them on my own terms. So after a span of about a few days i was a fan of KARA.

Edited by 5missing1