• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
HarukaKaori

What if.. KARA created an mv for one of their ballads?

68 posts in this topic

Hmm.. I dont know but .. What if they actually made an MV for .. Maybe " Naneun .. Ing "? Like something with a serious concept and members can act the whole MV out .. I know KARA comes out as an energetic playful group in most MV's .. I dont know i just thought it would be nice :] What do you guys think? KARA+ Ballad+ Serious MV ..?

ouhh, i dont mind an Mv for Magic. most of the time, for ballads mv, they would have a dramatic story plot to it no? haha.

they kinda had...a sad/longing concept for Honey Mv?

Hmm...No matter wat they doing in MV...

No need to mind,the important is they can do their MV better =]

I wonder...why every Kara album just have 1 MV? =.=

@RiezZ aka Arie .. I'm wondering why too.. But .. Two of their albums/Mini albums had two mv's.. Mm.. The first blooming " Break it- If you wanna " .. And Pretty girl mini album " Honey - Pretty girl "

@Anne.. Yeah something like that :P It would be nice if they give off something .. Serious-y in an MV with one of their killer ballad songs <3~~ But yeah .. Honey is sort of a sad/longing MV .. But then again.. It's a hit song.. From my point of view.. Hit songs dont really have a serious ballad-y concept .. I dont know >-< haha xD I think differently .. Its weird XD

I have a feeling they will have 'Magic' as their next single, which would mean an MV too. Having the instrumental on Revolution kinda sorta hints toward it being a single at some point

"Magic" is a great ballad from their album this time...

I fall in love with that song already...

If there'll be a MV...nothing better <3

Having magic as an instrumental.. Does hint something.. Yeah... Magic is a pretty good song, If they dsp does choose to make an MV for it.. It's a pretty good choice ..

hmm..MV for Magic?sounds kinda interesting.

there's no harm trying it, if DSP really were to make an MV of Magic

i think it would be great,a ballad mv can also see the girls acting skill

toward de emotional side i guess

totally the song I am though you already said it! but i love that song. i really wish they would make an mv for that though!

It'll be... awesome! 1 more MV will great. Well, just keep hopes high for now. :)

I also like Secretly Secretly! I want them to do Ballad so much!! like when they do Ing live!!

So I agree very much! they should do an MV!!! :)

Ahh if they make a MV to either Secretly Secretly or Magic I can die of happiness.

I'd love to see the girls act in a dramatic MV for once; it'll be something different.

ouhh, i dont mind an Mv for Magic. most of the time, for ballads mv, they would have a dramatic story plot to it no? haha.

they kinda had...a sad/longing concept for Honey Mv?

i agree, i hope they'd do an MV that has a plot just like Super Junior's "It's you", less dance scenes make the vid more dramatic

yeah, i'd love to see something like Davichi's 8282 MV with Kara. A melodramatic storyline involving our girls!

^ 8282 had an amazing plot.. But.. I feel if DSP is going to make a MV for KARA.. It must be original.. Lot's of groups out there lack originality.. So.. Hmm.. Originality is one of the many, many trait's that make KARA stand out ^^ Right? ^^ hehe~

something even like csjh's 'my everything' is nice too

that's one mv that has stuck in my head even after a long time

but i agree something dramatic and with cool style of filming is nice too

Kara have great voices (for me Nicole is the best''') so if with mv+balad i think it will be fanstatic...

Magic? I'm totally agree with this idea, i really want see them in those concepts..Kara+Serious+Ballad MV..:sexy: would love it!

A serious mv would be nice. Something different from all the cute MVs would be refreshing.

it will be really nice .

it will be really nice if kara make mv for na nun, ing ..

Like many other people before me said, I'd like to see Magic.

There's something about that song that's just really nice and I'd like to see a story plot for it.

I'm sure it would be refreshing and nice to see something like that. We can only hope for now!

Ooo I want one for Secretly Secretly or Magic. :D

DSP could just make it an MV with a storyline featuring other artists so the girls don't have to take time out of their schedule and make it. But it'd be like 209483209 times better if the girls were acting it out!

Dude but I really wish dsp would release a "present" music video of some kind. Like Good Day Season 2 :3