What if.. KARA created an mv for one of their ballads?

HarukaKaori

Hmm.. I dont know but .. What if they actually made an MV for .. Maybe " Naneun .. Ing "? Like something with a serious concept and members can act the whole MV out .. I know KARA comes out as an energetic playful group in most MV's .. I dont know i just thought it would be nice :] What do you guys think? KARA+ Ballad+ Serious MV ..?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...No matter wat they doing in MV...

No need to mind,the important is they can do their MV better =]

I wonder...why every Kara album just have 1 MV? =.=

@RiezZ aka Arie .. I'm wondering why too.. But .. Two of their albums/Mini albums had two mv's.. Mm.. The first blooming " Break it- If you wanna " .. And Pretty girl mini album " Honey - Pretty girl "

@Anne.. Yeah something like that :P It would be nice if they give off something .. Serious-y in an MV with one of their killer ballad songs <3~~ But yeah .. Honey is sort of a sad/longing MV .. But then again.. It's a hit song.. From my point of view.. Hit songs dont really have a serious ballad-y concept .. I dont know >-< haha xD I think differently .. Its weird XD

• 2 weeks later...

Having magic as an instrumental.. Does hint something.. Yeah... Magic is a pretty good song, If they dsp does choose to make an MV for it.. It's a pretty good choice ..

hmm..MV for Magic?sounds kinda interesting.

there's no harm trying it, if DSP really were to make an MV of Magic

i think it would be great,a ballad mv can also see the girls acting skill

toward de emotional side i guess

• 5 weeks later...
ouhh, i dont mind an Mv for Magic. most of the time, for ballads mv, they would have a dramatic story plot to it no? haha.

they kinda had...a sad/longing concept for Honey Mv?

i agree, i hope they'd do an MV that has a plot just like Super Junior's "It's you", less dance scenes make the vid more dramatic

^ 8282 had an amazing plot.. But.. I feel if DSP is going to make a MV for KARA.. It must be original.. Lot's of groups out there lack originality.. So.. Hmm.. Originality is one of the many, many trait's that make KARA stand out ^^ Right? ^^ hehe~

• 5 weeks later...

Ooo I want one for Secretly Secretly or Magic. :D

DSP could just make it an MV with a storyline featuring other artists so the girls don't have to take time out of their schedule and make it. But it'd be like 209483209 times better if the girls were acting it out!

Dude but I really wish dsp would release a "present" music video of some kind. Like Good Day Season 2 :3

• 1 month later...