• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
ddukkman

What Kara Show Did You Like Best

31 posts in this topic

I like KARA on Idol Show. They're just too funny and amusing.haha! But I like KARA Bakery too, seeing Gyuri have a crush on her oppa who's applying to be a helper on their bakery is really cute. :thumbup:

I actually liked the last Hello show, the one of last year. They were very casual, funny, and laid-back. I like KARA when they are just themselves and when there isn't really a script. So, I select that show.

the first KARA variety show that i watch is KARA Idol Army..

and i love their personality and characters..

adorable + dorky + funny + outgoing + hilarious

they made me fall in love with them :)

Idol's Army actually got me into KARA...i love their spontaneous n their attitude...

I like KARA bakery and Hahamong's show. Sad that either show exists anymore. KARA should have their own variety show like 2pm.

I So much agree with you! KARA 'MUST' have they're own show. they are so much fun to watch and they are a very hardworking group... need I say more :D

idol show season 4 with kara as mc. i like they interactions with boom and the invited guest(s).

for me, it's game show rather than talk show.

I watched IY with Goo hara before any other shows... But I would have to say Idol Army with them as MC was by far the best show with them in it... They just enjoy having fun as a group and being together... At least that the feeling they gave me

i like them in Idol Army season 4...coz they were all having fun there...and the show was hilarious especially when Boom was starting to make fun of them... :lol2:

I actually don't know which shows Kara has had or been on and would really like a list perhaps? lol.

I like kara bakery the best...

But zoo zoo club too...They're really cute with animals...

:giggly:

I like Idol Show 4 Season with Kara very much. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

KARA Bakery was awesome~!

Does anyone happen to have that location's address or something?

I'd be sure to drop by on my next trip to korea XD

I must Say that I haven't seen too many of these shows that you guys are all talking about with such love! :(

Hope to rectify that if I can by watching more and more KARA goodness!

I will say that the variety shows like Star Golden Bell though are the ones that helped me fall in love with KARA's real personalties as well as a handful o f other shows i've watched on youtube and the like which I don;t know the names of. Any show where the girls can be themselves is a good show, for me!

I have watched a few episodes of Kara's Bakery which was fun, and Nicole Goes To College, though that one was unsubbed and I was lost a lot of the time!

God Bless You Translators out there! LOL

LOL, I cant say which was the best!!!!! I have seen many of their show and I love all of it

I liked Kara bakery and Idol Army, you could see the girls have fun and being themselves :thumbup: ~Kara Bakery always made me hungry though hahaha :lol:

I only knew about Hara from Invincible Youth and that was a great show! After watching Kara at KMV recently started trying to find out more. Only seen a few shows right now, Kara Bakery, Nicole on SGB (she is adorable!), Kara Channel, some more random guest appearances, Dream Team, Sweet Girl, etc.

I will definitely check out the ones people post here! Such a different charm with group! =)

if its their own shows,i enjoyed IDOL ARMY the most.....but i also like KARA BAKERY. for guesting in shows, i like their episode in taxi also,but i enjoyed all their appearances in shows

My favorite is Idol Army! Although it's an old show but it was really funny n_n

I hope they'll have their own show again, despite their busy schedule and all...

i liked KARA bakery the best becuase it's about all of them as a group, unlike the URAKARA where they focus on one, and in metafriends where it's about the friends

The zoo zoo (?) club one with the pig and monkey was my favorite, mainly because they had little make up on most of the time and the "tired morning" looks where very cute.

I loved the show where Nicole goes to college as a Veterinarian :)

It was kind of out of the blue for me, but the entire journey of it and the people who met was just purely entertaining! Loved her even more after the show!