• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
thebuddybud

[2009.11.26] New Kara characters in a game called <Freestyle>

206 members have voted

1. 1. Which cat from Kara looks the sexiest?

• Seungyeon cat
    • Gyuri cat
    • Nicole cat
    • Hara cat
    • Jiyoung cat

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

78 posts in this topic

Gyuri looks amazing.

Now, you can see Kara's sweet cheering and cute butt dance ceremony's when they make a score, to further make the game enjoyable.

haha! now, who wouldnt like this? your very own cheerleaders! :lol: i cant wait to see how their characters will look like.

thanks for the translations!

Actually I like Seung Yeon more but Nicole looks more sexy in the pic! Wats the game about? Where can I play it? LOL!!!

JuNiOrx3

I think Nicole's cat looks the sexiest lol. Gyuri would be second :D I love her cat outfit a lot too.

Apparently JiYoung looks cute on anything. If the vote was which is cutest, then Jiyoung would have won my vote.

Ham's eyes looks so devilish :o her sly smile makes me feel like she is up to something :D

I hope there will be more scores at the show. So Kara got to do more butt dance and cheers xD

I miss them performing so much D:

Haha..I'll be looking forward to it!

thanks for the translations!~

I voted Nicole, the way she stares is just sexy lol Next would be Gyuri, the other three looks cute to me :D

Oh My nicole

She is too sexy,so so so beautiful

her eyes look amazingly

and she totally be cool

a babay grow up to be a beautiful girl

come on people post. in the poll Nicole has 51 votes but you guys aren't posting.

say thank you at least.

Hara pulls off the Cat look right away but the sexiest sexiest sexiest one has to go to Nicole (:

Wow. More endorsement stuff? Cool! Hmm...I didn't vote. It's hard to choose. SY's eyes are really sexy looking though and of course Goddess Gyul looks amazing. They all look great.

OMG 9402.gif

They are all so sexy in cats, it's again a dream after the rabbit concept 9407.gif

NICOLE IS spicy. Her eyes are so attractive and her short hair brings it out.

I vote for Nicole because she is simply hot as a cat lol.

The I say Gyuri but everyone look great...JiYoung is maybe too cute in a way.

And Hara 's eyes are amazing !

I think with characters like that some players will turn crazy lol.

Nicole's my pick of course but SY's here is simply alluring although she

does look a bit tired. :gemwin:

woww! KARA is just so in demand now... makes me feel so proud heheh

I choose gyul, first I want to choose nicole

but her eyes doesn't fierce as always..

a little tired. but goddes looks so sexy!!

I love seungyeon stare, so fierce~ but she still looks sweet as ever~

I don't really love jiyoung hair.. she's cute but I can't resist her hair~ looks a little old =_=

hara pretty as always~~

I wonder

even this game comes spread over the asia, but these special characters dont come along

since there were WG special characters as well, but they did not come to my country T T

I hope Kara characters would come, so I will play this game again

Hara really look like a cat woman lolol.... its so sad that i dont understand Korean if not i will try out the game :D

i voted for nicole :D nicole looks so sexy and fierce at the same time i hope the game gets released around my region soon....

WAHHH! JiYoung is SO cute! Hara and Nicole are just smexy. x] Actually, they're all gorgeous. First, the cafe game, now this? xD I'm so happy that everybody wants them for a CF or something else! Thanks for posting! :D

HOLY MOLY. If this doesn't show how far they've come, from girls to women, I dont know what will. They've mature into wonderful people and should be proud of themselves.