[2011.01.31] Gyuri participated in the first official event after KARA

hasomy

Gyuri has participated in voice dubbing for the animation, “Alpha and Omega” and on the 10th of next month, she will attend the movie opening ceremony at Wangsimni CGV, Seoul. This is the first event that Gyuri officially involved in after the incident of KARA on 01/19.

The film distribution company said “Park Gyuri has decided to attend the opening ceremony on the coming Feb 10th. Initially she was not sure if she could participate, but eventually she has arranged her schedule for the event.”

Gyuri participated in the voice dubbing of this film with Super Junior’s Shindong, who is her Radio DJ partner in Shimshintapa. With genes inherited from her mother, who is a voice actor, her voice expression was considered very natural even though it was her first time dubbing for an animation.

Source:

Translated by Yoo + hasomy @karaholic

take.out.with.full.credit

It's good to hear Gyuri beginning to resume some activities in korea. I know she has the one-of-a-kind voice (good genes from her mother :)) so it'll be fun to see what kind of character she dubs in the animation. Looking forward to some clips!

Yay! seems like everything has settled down... I'm happy!

Gyuri and all KARA i wish you the best, I hope godesss has a great time there <3

So Gyuri is going to the premiere of her movie, well she worked hard, so why don't go to celeb and enjoying that work with Shindong and others.

(I predict ShinRi moments there...)

still many days to her first public appearance after the controversial, hope gyul is doing fine at this moment.

with this dubbing feat, pray more people will get to know & appreciate more with this lady.

Glad to hear that she's going to resume activities again :)

It's kind of a sign that everything's gonna be ok soon. At least the rain has stopped & we'll just need to wait for the dark cloud to be gone :tongue:

perfect analogy there :DDD

Let's (Kamilia) be the wind~?

Alas, the girls are resuming their xtvts back :)

cant wait to see the alpha n omega :)

i hope we can see it here :)

apple wont fall far from the tree :)

GYURI HWAITING!