• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kara4life

[2011.10.21] KARA

43 posts in this topic

Wooo!! Go go Kara get emm records ♥

Cant wait go see more good news

Proud of our girls

Wow Go Go Summer is such a catchy song and perfect for the summer, definitely deserves the double platinum! :thumbup:

Congrats, KARA! Really proud being a Kamilia for all the amazing releases and great achievement KARA's achieved!

I'm still in love with Step & now I've fallen for Winter Magic too.I hope Winter Magic'd be another great success for them!

Congratulations KARA !

You make all Kamilias proud :eyelove:

OH YEA!!!

sooooo gooood news~~~!!!

4 million's a huge numba XDDDD

i read that digital sales like downloads for PCs and ringtones determines the artist's popularity in Japan because Japanese peeps mostly prefer digital than physical~ like downloading than buying physical albums...

Wow! Kara is madness in japan! I am sooo happy that they are faring soo well over there! Those crazy figures of their album sales is just daebak! Wintermagic may not yet reach the top of the daily chart, but their popularity is already there! (:

wohoo! KARA deserves that! i like go go summer bcos in here, it's like summer all the time lol

and i agree with twiddle, i think download it is easier and cheaper that buy the real album...

Yeah !! I knew it it ~~~ Go go summer is one of the greatest summer song ^^ it is really catchy and upbeat song ^^ ..... Kara really deserved it .... I'm so proud of them :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

wow congratulation KARA

that is one amazing news

i am so happy for them

i love go go summer too

and i also happy that winter magic did good too

looking forward for the new album

aiya...

So great!I am really proud of it!I hope this Winter Magic can achieve the same result also!Fighting,KARA!

it's about 1m for each song in a country with population of 127m, so there's definitely room for more.

looking at jcl and to how far kara can go, it depends largely on the song.

i would say, too bad that lupin and step aren't being considered.

I'm really glad to see they're doing so well in Japan, especially after all the effort they put into promotions and all that.

it's really amzing 15 months in Japan and the girls are flying high. Their future looks very bright in Japan and Korea as long as the companies continue making the right moves. The girls must be really happy with all these good news.

one word: AWESOME!!!

Im so proud of our lovely five making remarkable records in Japan, really J-Kamilias are so supportive!

Im glas Go go Summer achived double platinum and im wishing Winter Magic achive that as well!

btw im in loooove with Winter Magic :eyelove: lol

ENJOY WINTER'S MAGIC KARA & KAMILIA! FIGHTING!!

OMG COMPLETE DOMINATION v^^v Japan be falling for KARA like dominos xD

Gurls, you earned it :')

Over 4mil. download for 4 song only, that 's it. Korean Digital Queen in Japan :)

I have only 1 question: why JCL did so "poor" in digital sales (compare to another songs of KARA) while it was the best selling single of KARA so far (in terms of physical)? General public don't like it?

Over 4mil. download for 4 song only, that 's it. Korean Digital Queen in Japan :)

I have only 1 question: why JCL did so "poor" in digital sales (compare to another songs of KARA) while it was the best selling single of KARA so far (in terms of physical)? General public don't like it?

JCL did better in first week sales because the profit from the sales was donated to japan charity, but up until now, Go Go Summer has better sales than JCL.

19 *,225,999 ***,985 GO GO サマー! / KARA 11/06/29 (=)

20 *,223,733 ***,492 ジェットコースターラブ / KARA 11/04/06 (=)

I can't blame the public for not liking the songs, because it's all depend by their preference by the way.

to be honest, GO GO SUMMER is my fav Kara's song so far.

STEP is good, but GGS just really suit my music preference :tongue:

i'm so proud that KARA is still together, n even closer than ever, more than this crazy success actually :thumbup:

this is just the bonus for me

:tongue:

oh yeah, n i want to say to people who ask "WHY kara is more popular than SNSD n 2NE1 in Japan", ...... just try to accept this fact.

Really?????

WOW amazing! :thumbup:

It's a hard toil for sure! :eyelove:

I'm seriously thankful and happy to hear that :thumbup1:

GO GO Summer!! yeah my fave Kara's song..

and 4.35 mil of digital downloads, that's a big number!! so glad they are loved by Japaneses :thumbup1:

Congratulations KARA!

Another job well done for the girls.

They truly deserve achieving such great award and recognition.

Keep it up! And I'm sure there's more to come for you guys.

KARA JJANG! :thumbup:

yayyyyy.... so happy for my babies.... even though i'm missing them in korean variety but i'm happy they are promoting in Japan, they've received many love