• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
karaholicsg

How did u find Karaholic

How did u find Karaholic?   542 members have voted

1. 1. How did u find Karaholic? (if u remember :p)

• Youtube
    • Wikipedia
    • Google search
    • From affiliated sites
    • Soompi
    • CrunchyRoll
    • From Karabloom or KO
    • From a friend

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

576 posts in this topic

"I think I should join a forum dedicated to Kara" that`s what I realized one day, probably last year. 

I searched "Kara forum" on google and Karaholic was on the top result so I immediately clicked it.(who would want to check the other links below anyway?)

so yeah, that`s why I`m here.

(hmm I think I should right comedy fanfics)

I remember the first week I discover KARA back in 2011, I was so hungry for KARA news and stumbled upon KH. Probably the biggest life-changing thing that's happened to me.. I've since become staff, mod, and now admin.. and I've become a HUGE k-pop fan xD 

From other Kamilias.. LOL..

Google here :satisfied:

Fate brought me here to meet with all KAMILIA and sharing all about KARA...... So I don't know how to choose?...... But I pick affiliated sites as I found Karaholic on Facebook and Twitter, and after that the staffs give me the link to get in here, and I'm not really understand, what's soompi and crunchyRoll? Maybe I'm a bit silly, but I still don't know what they mean......^^ Karaholic is the paradise for all KAMILIA!!!!^^

It was my friend and wow, he was admin of this site. :)

Through good ol Google =) This one popped up first for me and I like how things are organized here ^^

I found out Karaholic thru Youtube. I always watch Kara's videos translated by sweetmelodix@Karaholic so I searched it for more informations. :D

Google XD 

I was actually looking for KARA fansite and they directed me here:)

(PS. I was a Kamilia long ago but I never signed up for any fansite until maybe last year?)

I was starting to like Kara's music, and wanted to know more about them. I checked some sources (Wikipedia, etc.) and then started to see what else exists. At some point I made a Google search "kara fan sites" and somewhere in the search results was a link to this site. Then I was lurking and checking the site every now and then, but decided to join the forum eventually.

From Camille!
Her username is @shiningkara~
She told me about karaholic on tumblr ^^  :gemheart:

It was on instagram when the girls uploaded some goods with stickers naming their fansites. As I saw that karaholic was internbational, I then went to see it. And now, here I am.   ^_^

Google search. ^^

Google Search. Never imagined that I'd get sucked into all of this :))

3 people like this

It could have been YouTube, but I think I was following one of the Kara member's Twitter accounts (where some of the posts were in English) and came across a link to Karaholic.

Someone linked me this site on YouTube when I asked if KARA had any forums in English.

Was time ago... in youtube, I was looking for KARA, and then I saw a video subbed in English, and I watched, it was Taxi, the part 1 and I thought I should visit the site and I did it. And I loved it. The rest, well is past history.

I watched Kara Bakery through youtube when I was a newbie fan of them. Then Karaholic popped up.

I found Karaholic through google. When I first became a fan I wondered how I would stay updated with Kara activities. Then I found it! Haha yay!

Edited by XJ Jem

Arguably YT, as someone had posted a couple of episodes of KARA The Animation there with subtitles (this was about April-May of last year). My usual thing when I'm looking for a subgroup (to find a release from them) is to see if they have a site, and this was what Sweet Melodix brought up. I saw the post restriction to get subbed releases though and couldn't find it openly posted elsewhere, so I just kind of left here without much of a word or even making an account.

Around the time KARA Project started though, I decided to join, as I saw a thread for it here and wanted to be able to see what was up with the whole thing (outside of the show itself) and so on.

forget why I came here. Maybe because I searching for Nicole's personality... Because at that time, I want to know more about Nicole...

Google Search. Never imagined that I'd get sucked into all of this :))

Me too...

I fell through a manhole cover into the sewers and someone had left an advertisement for Karaholic at the bottom of which I face planted head first into...